Environmental, working environment, energy, quality and sustainability management systems
A prerequisite for success is systematically working with practical systems for managing quality, environment, working environment, energy and other sustainability issues.
How DGE can help:
We can support you throughout the process, helping you achieve a complete system for handling issues such as quality, environment, work environment and sustainability in a way that perfectly suits your business. Examples of consultancy assignments:
- GAP, SWOT and stakeholder analysis, materiality analysis and stakeholder dialogue
- Mapping of processes
- Project management and process support
- Training and advice to process owners
- Evaluation of IT support
- Implementation of management systems
- Training staff in new systems and related issues
- Training internal auditors
- Implementing alternative coordination/management of internal audits
- On-site support in your business (short or longer term)
What you should consider:
At DGE, we have been developing simple and usable integrated management systems for our customers ever since the standards have been in existence. Creating simple, clear systems for an organisation’s work flows can be a difficult art. A management system that’s used on a daily basis and seen as a useful aid increases both efficiency and profitability.
Our consultants are responsive to your needs and circumstances, which form the starting point for every business system. We also have extensive knowledge of how management systems can be designed to form an effective tool, creating a living improvement system.
Our work is primarily governed by the customer’s own needs, but also by laws, regulations and standards such as ISO 9001:2015 (quality), ISO 14001:2015 (environment), AFS 2001:1 (working environment), ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001) (working environment) and ISO 50001 (energy) and the standard for corporate social responsibility (CSR), ISO 26000:2010.